[GRASS5] Deprecate d.area and d.vect.line ??

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Wed Feb 6 01:44:27 EST 2002

On Tue, 5 Feb 2002 12:16:57 +0100, "M Lennert" <fa1079 at qmul.ac.uk> wrote:

> > From: "Eric G. Miller" <egm2 at jps.net>
> >
> > I'm considering writing a vector line module similar to d.vect.area, only
> > it'd be for drawing labelled lines in different colors via a similar
> > legend file (yea? nay? don't care?).
> >

> I'm definitely interested.

In CVS now (d.vect.line).  Added a catnum argument (like d.area) at Glenn's
request (in both d.vect.line and d.vect.area).  And s/color/fillcolor/ in
d.vect.area (more like d.area).  Sorry to keep breaking your scripts.
Hopefully the interfaces are now okay with everyone and will remain fairly
static for awhile.

Note: I've deprecated d.area (but haven't removed it yet). So it won't
be built by default anymore.
--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>