[GRASS5] Licence of GRASS5.x Reference Manual

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Feb 22 11:09:30 EST 2002

Markus

GPL should be put on GRASS reference manual as well as on r.mapcalc, nviz
and
other tutorials (if there are any) ASAP. If they are taken as public
domain and published with
a publisher, then the publisher owns the copyright and there would be
lots of
restrictions. Please check everything that is on the web site that might
need a GPL licence.
I am not sure about the logo and the name - as far as I know those are
not protected either
and I am not sure whether they should be.

Helena