[GRASS5] dalloc.c, svd.c ?? linked list code ??

David D Gray ddgray at armadce.demon.co.uk
Sun Feb 24 17:24:49 EST 2002

Eric G. Miller wrote:

> [...]
> 2) Wondering if people would find it useful to add a generic doubly
> linked list to the gis library?  I don't see such a thing, and they
> come in handy from time to time.  I've got a implementation that
> works pretty well, with some useful functions (copy, sort, filter,
> uniquify).  It probably doesn't do everthing everyone would want it
> to do, but it can easily be extended.  If you want to look at it,
> it can be read/retrieved from http://pweb.jps.net/~egm2.

Eric

I am preparing a graph -like thing, as part of the import filter, and
maybe for other purposes. It is doubly linked so would do for a
doubl-linked list, by just using n_vertices = 2. It doesn't have any
functions other than the linking, but other things could be added. There
is already an example in v.in.shape/mif, but it's sort of hard-wired
into these functions so not much use for general-purpose.

David