[GRASS5] v.out.shape bug

David D Gray ddgray at armadce.demon.co.uk
Sat Jan 5 20:40:47 EST 2002

Hi folks

I've been away from development for a while, but recently checked out
the current tree on the `April 200' release. The installation I had been
using for production work hadn't been updated for some months, and the
first difference I found was that the recent v.out.shape segfaulted (the
old one worked OK - for me). I seem to recall there were some bug
reports on this back about July or thereabouts, but no recent reports.

I'm not going to file a report on this because I've already fixed it
here, but I would like to wait for some feedback on current experience
of others before checking in.

David