[GRASS5] r.slope.aspect crash - libes/gis/null_data.c

Helena hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Jan 18 14:38:15 EST 2002

Markus

when you give it both curvatures it runs, when you give it only pc curvature
it crashes. So this looks as another unfinished enhancement and genuine bug. I do
not have time to look at
it untill Feb.1, but somebody else may be able to fix it (and add the colortable
from rst too).

Helena

GRASS:~ > r.slope.aspect bh02dec01.t800 slope=slp.test aspect=asp.test pcur=pc.test

percent complete: Segmentation fault (core dumped)
GRASS:~ > r.slope.aspect bh02dec01.t800 slope=slp.test aspect=asp.test pcur=pc.test
tcur=tc.test
percent complete:  100%
CREATING SUPPORT FILES
ELEVATION PRODUCTS for mapset [helena] in [jockey-state]
min computed aspect 0.0019  max computed aspect 359.9997
Color table for [asp.test] set to aspect
ASPECT [asp.test] COMPLETE
min computed slope 0.0000  max computed slope 9.9895
SLOPE [slp.test] COMPLETE
PROFILE CURVE [pc.test] COMPLETE
TANGENTIAL CURVE [tc.test] COMPLETE