[GRASS5] [bug #902] (grass) d.zoom can't zoom in, just only zoom out

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Sat Jan 19 07:08:52 EST 2002

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=902

Subject: d.zoom can't zoom in, just only zoom out

Platform: Cygwin on Win2k
Xwindows version: cygwin Xfree86
grass downloaded at: Baylor site
grass binary for platform: win_grass pre_compile

Please enter error description here
I use Grass5 pre2 with Cygwin on ms-win2k, I use 2 button mouse.
but d.zoom require middle button to Accept and quit and some other
i try to press right_button and left_button in the same time,
d.zoom can redraw the map, but cannot chose the region for zoom in
but i dont know how to zoom in, after try many time,
d.zoom just zoom out only,
but i try to use "d.pan>&xx.out",
to get the informatiom of click point on map,
and combine with a bash_script, sed ,awk bc..some basic tool of shell_script!
now i can zoom_in, pan, zoom_all, I think, maybe i will make it
 zoom_previous, but i just thinking  how to imprement a stack as data_structure_text_book with unix_shell_script!