[GRASS5] problems with grasslinks

Alex Shevlakov alex at asrv.fcpf.ru
Wed Jan 23 05:55:20 EST 2002

You might have the wrong version of lib pbm/pnm/pgm library;
you might not have it at all. So check if its there.
If yes, just run ppmtogif to see if shared libs are loaded.

The source code which I gave as example called
'webgrass' uses shell not perl. It's easier work
to debug your ppmtogif conversion error.

And of course you MUST have ppm painter compiled within
grass code.

--alex