[GRASS5] g51 topo

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at wo.cz
Fri Jan 25 08:38:58 EST 2002

Hi,

I have commited some changes to grass51:
- should be possible compile with current MAIN branch g50 (merged release)
- vector 2D topology is available ( v.build, Vect_build() )
- d.what.vect - for 3D TIN can report z coordinate, GUI for attributes
- d.vect  - display area, topology id, directioin
- other news  are in grass51/CHANGES

Changes in vector library and modules are frequent and
so that is not area for other developers yet.
But in other parts  I whould welcome other developers in grass51.

Radim