[GRASS5] Want GNU libavl ?

John Huddleston jhudd at lamar.colostate.edu
Sun Jan 27 10:42:55 EST 2002

To Grass5 list, slightly off the topic but pertinent
to the compiler topic...

I just built the gcc-3.03 using the commands

 "./configure --prefix=/cygnus/usr --enable-threads=win32"
  "make bootstrap-lean"

See the URL http://www.gnu.ai.mit.edu/software/gcc/ for info

See the following links for new features for gcc, g++, and g77
http://www.gnu.ai.mit.edu/software/gcc/gcc-3.0/features.html
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html

Get the core, g++, and g77.  The complete one has java and objc
as well.  If you get the objc there is a conflict in one
of the include files for a BOOLEAN definition.   It is a
configure issue.  You will have to hand tweak that one.

John Huddleston, P.E.