[GRASS5] trouble in getting grass51 from cvs

Moritz Lennert lennert.moritz at edpnet.be
Thu Jul 4 05:02:45 EDT 2002

Hi,

I'm trying to checkout the grass51 tree through my read/write access from the intevation server, but I get the following error message:

$ cvs -z3 checkout grass51
ssh: connect to address 63.209.80.227 port 2402: Connection refused
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

My env variables are set as follows:

$ echo $CVSROOT
:ext:moritz at intevation.de:/grassrepository
$echo $CVS_RSH
/home/mlennert/.ssh2402

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong ? (with the same variable settings I can update the grass, web, and grass_doc modules without any problems)

Moritz