[GRASS5] [bug #1185] (grass) grass5.1 cvs configure.in change

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Wed Jul 10 09:50:08 EDT 2002

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=1185

Subject: grass5.1 cvs  configure.in  change

In order to quiet down a bit the compilation with gcc 3.1, I made some
chanes into the  configure.in  script  along with file:
   include/Make/Platform.make.in
.. and apparently also into   lib/proj/Makefile

The diff is rather large, thus I made it available at:

  ftp://zmailer.org/grass51-configure-cvs-020709.diff

The full fix for the  PNGLIB  issue in the include/Make/Platform.make.in
file would be to autoconfigure for it, but that I didn't do.  (yet)

The projections Makefile seems to refer to files that don't exist anywhere.