[GRASS5] Critical bugs for Release?

Radim Blazek blazek at itc.it
Wed Jul 17 06:06:12 EDT 2002

On Tuesday 16 July 2002 06:26 pm, Glynn Clements wrote:
> #1092	v.digit menu broken ?
>
> Markus reported that this was due to synchronisation with d.zoom.
> Can someone who is familiar with v.digit should comment on whether the
> existing behaviour should be changed?

|| Bug 1092: The current version of v.digit does not appear to have a menu
|| option for zooming to full extent.
(That means "Widen view".)

Old (original) version:
L: Select new window --> L: Establish a corner
M: Zoom/Pan MENU -+      M: Accept window
R: Abort/Quit      \     R: Widen view
                    \
                     +-> L: Zoom MENU ------> L: Zoom in
                         M: Pan  MENU -+      M: Zoom out
                         R: Abort/Quit  \     R: Abort/Quit
                                         \
                                          +-> L: Specify new window CENTER
                                              M: Specify new window CENTER
                                              R: Abort/Quit

New (current) version:
L: Zoom menu -> L: 1. corner ------> L: 1. corner (reset)
M: Pan          M: Unzoom            M: 2. corner
R: Quit         R: Main zoom menu    R: Main zoom menu

I agree that "zoom all" is useful however I don't know where to add it,
we don't have enough buttons. Old version was too complicated.

Is it release critical?

Radim