[GRASS5] [bug #1210] (grass) quering r.cross result crashes

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Fri Jul 26 08:07:12 EDT 2002

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=1210

Subject: quering r.cross result crashes

Platform: GNU/Linux/i386
grass obtained from: Trento Italy site
grass binary for platform: Compiled from Sources

GRASS Version: grass50_exp_2002_07_12 CVS Snapshot [HEAD]

Hi,

I converted 2 maps (covering exactly the same area) from vector into raster format. Due to projection (Gauss-Krueger) there are small "No Data" areas around the converted raster maps then -> I can query them - no problem.

When I use r.cross, these "No Data" areas in the resulting map
cause "segmentation fault" when I try to query the result map with d.what.rast or r.stats ...
When I zoom in (exclude these "No Data" areas from query) everything is fine.

regards

Otto Dassau