[GRASS5] cvs question

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan at intevation.de
Thu Jun 27 08:46:18 EDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 12:15:38PM +0200, Moritz Lennert wrote:
> I'm planning on importing a new grass_doc module into the intevation repository pretty soon. I just have a cvs question:
>
> in the cvs book it says that the syntax for imports is:
>
> cvs import -m "msg" projname vendortag releasetag
>
> What should I use for vendortag and releasetag ?

hm, I am not sure which vendor tag was used for the other
grass modules, but basically it is not important what
you specify (perhaps "grass"?)

For releasetag you may use "start" IIRC.

	Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/

Intevation GmbH	              	     http://intevation.de/