[GRASS5] Other Hershey fonts

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Tue Mar 19 00:53:01 EST 2002

Is there any interest in using some of the other Hershey fonts that are
presently in the GRASS sources, but are unused.  I'm thinking about the
cartographic and other symbol glyphs, but there is also the "oriental"
set.  The symbol/cartographic fonts, at least, could be used to draw
sites in a much greater variety of styles than currently available
and shouldn't present any great challenges for usage.

I don't have anything to go on for the glyph mappings, but saw that the
GNU plotutils uses the Hershey fonts, so maybe we can just lift the
mapping they use?

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>