[GRASS5] web site: where are the man pages ???

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Mar 25 06:23:41 EST 2002

On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 11:43:42AM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 23, 2002 at 01:56:34PM +0000, M Lennert wrote:
> > I can't find the man pages on the web site anymore ! The link for the 5.x
> > pages on http://grass.itc.it/gdp/online.html give me a "The page has moved -
> > Go to main page " message.

> thanks for the hint. Reason is the recent disactivation of the
> release_branch, the cron jobs are looking into "nothing" now.
> I try to fix it now,

Glynn deliberatly trickled this bug out when renaming the branch.

In a more normal setting: You would not use the release branch
directly from CVS to link the manpages, but create them by a script
from a more stable version.

Glynn would not have renamed the branch, because all people know
that it is dead and only _developers_ know about it anyway.