[GRASS5] [bug #978] (grass) Raster maps in GRASS monitor show unwanted color stripe on left side

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Mon Mar 25 07:49:37 EST 2002

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=978

Subject: Raster maps in GRASS monitor show unwanted color stripe on left side

Platform: Linux/Intel
grass downloaded at: CVS Server, Germany
grass binary for platform: I compiled the sources myself
grass sources source: (latest) GRASS from CVS

Hi,

what I discover some time ago and looks like a small map shift (or whatever):
Raster maps in GRASS monitor sometimes show unwanted color stripe on left side.

For illustration I have generated a snapshot:
http://mpa.itc.it/markus/tmp/grassmon_stripe.jpg
(Lat/Long).

This appears also in projected locations but not always (I do not know a way yet
to reproduce it with Spearfish)

Markus