[GRASS5] Tarball?!!

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Fri May 10 01:02:33 EDT 2002

Markus Neteler wrote:

> any objections for creating the source tarball of the release branch?
>
> If not, I'll do that tomorrow morning Italian/Central European time.

We should check whether any of the recent changes should be
incorporated into the release. A complete list of the differences
between the head and the release branch follows.

aclocal.m4
configure
configure.in

	Fix to LOC_CHECK_LIBS
	GLw checks

src/libes/gis/sites.c
src/libes/gis/readsites_xyz.c

	Catch ERANGE

src/raster/r.tiff/
html/html/r.in.tiff.html

	Eric's true-colour changes

src/raster/r.in.png/
html/html/r.in.png.html

	My true-colour changes (and re-write)

src/raster/r.what/

	Increase NFILES
	Fix potential compile error (trailing garbage)

src/display/d.text.freetype
html/html/d.text.freetype.html
html/display.html
html/grass_commandlist.html
html/html/d.text.html

	Support "freetypecap" file
	Add HTML file
	Reference d.text.freetype from other files

src/display/devices/XDRIVER/XDRIVER24/Serve_Xevent.c

	Fix bug in resize code

src/display/devices/windows

	Use gmake5
	Various fixes

src/include/gisdefs.h
src/include/glocale.h
src/libes/gis/locale.c
src.garden/grass.postgresql/*/
documents/grass_i18n_howto.html

	I18N update

src/sites/s.surf.rst/

	Resurrect I18N

src.garden/grass.postgresql/v.to.pg/
html/html/v.to.pg.html
locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/v.to.pg.po

	PostGIS support ("-p" switch)

src.contrib/GMSL/NVIZ2.2/src/tkInt8.0p2.h
src.contrib/GMSL/NVIZ2.2/src/tkInt8.0.2.h
src.contrib/GMSL/NVIZ2.2/src/tkInt8.0.5.h
src.contrib/GMSL/NVIZ2.2/src/togl.c

	Add tkInt8.0.5.h

src.contrib/GMSL/NVIZ2.2/scripts/nviz2.2_script
src.contrib/GMSL/NVIZ2.2/src/nviz_init.c

	Load state file ("state=") option

html/html/m.in.e00.html

	Document -t switch
	Additional comments regarding raster (GRID) files

html/html/d.extend.html

	Change format of Huidae's email address

mk/Makefile.docs

	Fix bug in generating manpages