[GRASS5] Re: [GRASS-CVS] grass README,1.14.2.1,1.14.2.2 by bernhard

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon May 13 03:11:45 EDT 2002

On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 11:20:43PM +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Syncmail is in place for better cvs-commit messages.

Bernhard,

may I ask you to add the author of the CVS submission to the
output? The old output style was (example):

Date: Thursday March 28, 2002 @ 17:30
Author: glynn

Update of /grassrepository/grass/src/raster/r.reclass/cmd
[...]

It would be very convenient to have the author back to be
able to contact him/her in case of questions.

In general Syncmail seems to work well. Thanks for the update.

 Markus