[GRASS5] New feature: GRASS-specific completion for bash

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue May 21 16:35:33 EDT 2002

First make it available for us developers somehow so we can take a look.
Can you place it on some server and mail an URL?
(Otherwise individuals of this list might help you out with some
server space.)

Can you make it a package that can be easily installed with grass5.0.0pre4?

If it is nice and after some testing
we can add it to the CVS repository later.