[GRASS5] CVS scheduled downtime

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Nov 11 13:58:47 EST 2002

The GRASS bugtracker and CVS will be down a couple of hours on the 18th.
Not a big deal, but now you are informed.

Intevation's direct internet service will be offline
on November 18th, 2002 approx. 7:00-12:00 (UTC)
because the fiber optic cables which connect our server's
location to the computer center will be relocated.

Personal email will still work, because our mail server and DNS
are located in our office. All other services (www, ftp, rsync,
mailing lists, CVS, bug tracker) are unreachable during this period.