[GRASS5] I18N for GRASS: continued discussion

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Nov 15 08:43:09 EST 2002

On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 10:52:10AM +0000, Glynn Clements wrote:
> Every change, however small, *might* break something. If you're going
> to make changes (even seemingly trivial ones) to almost every file in
> libgis, do it several months before release, so that there's a
> reasonable chance that even the infrequent Mac/Cygwin/Solaris/Irix
> testers will get around to testing it.
> Having said all that, my position remains that I would ideally like to
> see 5.0.1 released Real Soon Now with just the bug fixes, and 5.0.2
> with the I18N soon after. However, if Bernhard insists on another
> delay of several months between 5.0.1 and 5.0.2, then the I18N should
> probably just go straight into 5.0.1.

More information about the grass-dev mailing list