[GRASS5] r.series: was [glynn.clements@virgin.net: [GRASSLIST:4665] Re: sum in r.mapcalc]

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Mon Oct 7 13:47:32 EDT 2002

Helena Mitasova wrote:

> this sounds quite exciting - we have lots of time series both from models and
> from monitoring -
> I can put them on the web if you would like to use them for testing. We can
> do some testing here too.

OK. The code has been committed to the head as src/raster/r.series.

Regarding test data, the main issue is the size; I don't want to have
to download a large amount of data as reliability testing can be
performed with low-resolution maps just as easily.

It would also be useful to have feedback from people who (unlike me)
actually have practical applications for such a tool.