[GRASS5] v.report length fix

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Wed Oct 9 18:39:03 EDT 2002

Markus Neteler wrote:

> > > Is the page
> > >   http://grass.itc.it/grasscvstags.html
> > > correct?
> >
> > Haven't checked.
>
> please do... Also the others: It's a long-term project to have
> this page clear to everybody.
> I have the impression that it is still not correct (according
> to Glynn's recent mail).

That page is incorrect.

> > > To avoid another branch nightmare, can we delete all unused branches?
> > > Then at least I understand where to commit :-)
> >
> For what do we need them?

We don't need the two unused branches:

	releasebranch_14_august_2001_5_0_0
	grassreleasebranch_5_0_0

The first tag was created after the CVS repository got screwed up due
to a non-branch tag with the same name as the branch. Since that
situation was successfully recoverd from, that tag is redundant.

AFAIK, the second tag was a first attempt at a branch, but was never
actually used.