PressRelease (was: [GRASS5] grass && open source)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Sep 6 06:32:18 EDT 2002

Yes, I've updated the press release to reflect the Free Software
status of GRASS better as it was originally.
The OSI trademark is pretty new and time will tell if the abuse
of the term "Open Source" can be successfuly stopped this way.
As long as this has not been shown I prefer the term "Free Software"
which has been in successful use for over ten years.

I've moved thanks further down and also added thanks for the
development hosting to Intevation.