[GRASS5] Re: pg grass darwin - working

andy agena andya at mac.com
Wed Sep 11 13:18:53 EDT 2002

Hi Glynn:

Well, I have PostgreSQL 7.2.2 running with GRASS, though I'm not really
sure why (well, I do need to add my grass user account to my postgresql
group to use it, but g.*.pg's are now in my bin--g.select.pg only
squawks about me not being part of the proper group).  I added the
quotes around postgres-includes two paths, but that's about it.

the only configure errors are:

Compilation error in module: src/libes/vect32/georef (ignored)
Compilation error in module: src/display/d.zoom (ignored)
Compilation error in module: src/imagery/i.pca (ignored)
Compilation error in module: src/raster/r.in.gdal (ignored)
Compilation error in module: src/raster/r.sun (ignored)
Compilation error in module: src.contrib/GMSL/g3d/src3d/sites/s.vol.rst
(ignored

Thanks for your help.  If you'd like to try to work through these
errors, let me know.

Take care,
Andy