[GRASS5] [bug #1317] (grass) REF: WFL/67-A639213801

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Wed Sep 25 04:38:31 EDT 2002

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=1317

THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS.

HASEENA
124/12 SUNANDARAMA ROAD,
SUNANDARAMA CROSS ROAD,
KALLUBOWILA
DEHIWALA.
SRI LANKA.
E-MAIL: haseenaa at sltnet.lk

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: WFL/67-A639213801

ATTENTION :
Jansen Davis
Foreign Service Manager
Eurolite Bv .

JANSEN ANDERMANN,
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
EUROSECURITIES BV,

THANKS FOR YOUR E-MAIL
I LIKE TO COLLECT MY PRIZE ticket number 013-2316-2002-477, with serial
number A025-09 drew the lucky numbers 37-13-34-85-56-42, and consequently
won in category C.

  PLEASE FIND OUT MY ACCOUNT DETAILS
AS FOLLOWS:

BANK:
COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON LTD.
NO.  343 GALLE ROAD WELLAWATTE COLOMBO-6. SRI LANKA

ACCOUNT DETAILS:
MS.AMEER FATHIMA HASEENA.
A/C NO: 6238645
NIC.745430848V.