[GRASS5] [bug #2051] (grass) icon archive

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Tue Aug 5 15:22:27 EDT 2003

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=2051

Subject: icon archive

Platform: Mac OSX
grass obtained from: compiled from source via fink
grass binary for platform: Mac OSX
GRASS Version: 5.0.2

Given the limited installed point markers (+,x,diamond, box) and the potential for limitless icon
creation, it might be nice to have an archive of user created icons that all GRASS users could
access. For example, learning how to use the icon generator, I made a 'bug' for the bugsites on
the sample data. If I still have it, I'd be happy to submit it. I bet a lot of GRASS users have made
custom point icons, many of which would be very useful to others.

Is this no long relevant in GRASS 5.1?

Michael Barton
Department of Anthropology
Arizona State University