[GRASS5] Re: [GRASSLIST:908] ps.map colortables: vote early, vote often

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 05:56:37 EDT 2003

> > Anybody have a preference of what they'd like to see in future
> > versions?
>
> New option for length.

I'd considered that, but thought it was probably overkill and didn't
provide Bob's preferred lines across the box (middle) mode, which
might be better provided with a 'style' flag. Both a style and length
option is surely overkill.

Now that I think of it, that might work if we allow negative tick
lengths.

colortable y
  width 0.5
  ticklength -0.5
  end

should do it.
So the question changes to what default tick length to use. :)

Hamish