[GRASS5] Let's publish 5.0.3

"Fernández-Victorio Arévalo, Gonzalo" GFernandez-Victorio at IGAE.minhac.es
Mon Aug 11 06:41:42 EDT 2003

[...]
> >(yes, 5.4 will be the last stable version of the 5.x line):
> > http://grass.itc.it/roadmap.html
>
> According to the document that would be 5.8.x
> unless you've meant 5.0.x. :)

5.8 is first stable version of the 6.x development line.
The numbering could be strange, but the document seems rather
clear. Hence the jump from 5.4 to 5.8.

> Actually I'm against planing for 6.x as 5.10 will follow
> 5.9.x releases.

Radim's changes seems to be enough radical to mean a major
version swift, but maybe I'm wrong.

Regards

Gonzalo