[GRASS5] Preparing 5.0.3 release

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 08:51:59 EDT 2003

> Some questions remain:

> - what about the ps.map changes?

grass/src/ps.map/ps.map/cmd/ps_fclrtbl.c
  bug fixes

grass/src/ps.map/ps.map/cmd/do_labels.c
  bug-like fix

grass/src/ps.map/ps.map/cmd/ps_map.c
  cosmetic bug fix

grass/src/ps.map/scripts/demo[1,2,3,5,8,9].src
  "update them so they actually work"

I'd say yes to all of these. None of them are very important though.

> - r.transect changes?

Yes. The version in 5.0.2- is broken & does not run. It also
contained several options which don't exist in the code.

-------
other stuff that might be worth including:

r.profile
  There was a bug where it would output the last position twice which
hasn't been merged. Not very important.

grass/src/mapdev/v.digit/node_lines.c
   mouse button instructions were wrong

src/display/d.geodesic/cmd/main.c
   fixes SegFault?

src/raster/r.fill.dir/ppupdate.c
   fixes SegFault. Works for me-- can someone else test please?

Is everything working now for NVIZ and tk8.4?

The html list gives me a headache to look at..

regards,
Hamish