[GRASS5] Changes between 5.0.1 release and current CVS head

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Mon Feb 3 15:28:07 EST 2003

Paul Kelly wrote:

> >         * src/raster/r.in.gdal/gdalbridge.h: Add declarations for
> >         GDALGetDriver{Short,Long}Name, GDALGetDatasetDriver  [fix submitted
> >         by Paul Kelly]
> >
> > IMHO yes.
>
> This probably should have been on the release branch already.
> r.in.gdal doesn't compile on IRIX otherwise.

AFAICT, this part is tied to the changes which I labelled "AVHRR" for
src/raster/r.in.gdal/main.c. Both sets of changes have to be made
together, otherwise it won't compile on anything (unless you use
--with-gdal).

The IRIX-specific problem was due to:

	#if defined(__unix__)

This has since been changed to:

	#if defined(__unix) || defined(__unix__)

This change made it into 5.0.0.

I'll leave the projection stuff out for now.