[GRASS5] ANN: GRASS display with projection

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Feb 18 12:42:06 EST 2003

Dear developers,

recently I received code from Beverly Wallace which allows to
display raster/vector/sites map projected in a GRASS monitor.

See details below, the C code is available in:
http://grass.itc.it/outgoing/
-> display_viewproj_src*

I tried it on Linux, it works as expected. Congrats to Beverly.
The limitation is that it currently uses an older version of
PROJ4 which is included and locally compiled.

Markus

PS: Here the announcement: