[GRASS5] [bug #1664] (grass) error during compilation of SG3d module

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Thu Feb 20 04:50:06 EST 2003

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Glynn Clements wrote:

> Paul Kelly wrote:
>
> > Changing GL/gl.h to gl/gl.h will also work (gl.h is a symlink to gl/gl.h),
>
> Do you know which is the correct way to reference this header?

I'm not sure; most programs I've seen just use #include <gl.h> and seeing
this is what it was originally I've changed it back to that. I looked at
some SGI documentation on porting IRIS GL programs to Open GL and it
suggested you would have statements of the form #include <gl/gl.h>, which
needed to be changed to #include <GL/gl.h>. I would guess it was
originally just gl.h and the distinction came in when Open GL was introduced
(originally also just available on the SGI platform as far as I know).