[GRASS5] v.digit color name mismatch

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Feb 26 05:27:19 EST 2003

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 01:49:09PM +0100, Radim Blazek wrote:
> On Tuesday 25 February 2003 08:10 am, Jaro Hofierka wrote:

> > Perhaps a core team of grass5.1 developers should keep grass5.1 as
> > minimal as possible in terms of number
> > of modules transferred from grass5.0 unless development of grass5.0 is
> > stopped.
> In other words: "Stop 5.1 development! We have to wait until 5.1 is stable."

He did mean it this way (as you can see from his answer).

And even if somebody did, 
I don't think that the other active developers would want that.
(Just wanted to make sure that you know 
that I strongly support 5.1 development.)

More information about the grass-dev mailing list