[GRASS5] GRASS 5.0.0 Binary update ?

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Jan 21 03:36:10 EST 2003

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 09:11:06PM +0100, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 01:38:22PM +0100, Otto Dassau wrote:
> > I often experience that people have problems with
> > NVIZ using the stable GRASS5.0.0 binaries on Linux
> > distributions with TclTk8.4.
> >
> > I think it is already fixed in CVS since october,
> > but the binaries are from Sep-2002.
> >
> > Would it be possible to update GRASS5.0.0 ?
>
> Well in any case we could not call is GRASS5.0.0 but would
> have to add a number. I guess that contributed binaries
> are welcome.

Probably we should at least release 5.0.1 as proposed earlier.
Outstanding issues there are (as far as I recall, didn't diff it
recently):

 - d.legend sync (the release_branch version is unusable, the HEAD
   is fine, and Hamish has a newer version on his web site)
 - v.out.shape sync (maybe already done)
 - else?

Markus