[GRASS5] r.in.gdal segmentation fault

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Thu Jun 5 11:44:19 EDT 2003

Just an observation: the problems I was having with segmentation faults in
r.in.gdal seemed to be something to do with the gdalbridge implementation,
since they went away when I used the --with-gdal option to configure and
linked against the gdal libary while compiling. This seems to be more
reliable and if you have GDAL installed already I can't really see any
reason why you shouldn't use the --with-gdal option, as that is the way
all the other external library dependencies work?

Paul