[GRASS5] Re: [GRASSLIST:307] r.topmodel

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jun 6 06:59:08 EDT 2003

On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 12:00:58PM +0200, wouter buytaert wrote:

> As I finally figured it out (for my PhD) I'd like to adapt both the
> reference manual and the source code (at least add the comments) to
> share the fruit of my work.
>
> So what's the best way to do this? (and maybe I should subscribe to the
> developers mailinglist...)

If you do active work subscribing to the development list is a good idea.
In general announce what you plan to do and just do it.
Post your progress to the list.
Include links to your work.

Work on the ltest CVS sources in the _right_ branch.
If you plan to change a lot it is also possible to get CVS write access later.