[GRASS5] Minor problem with 5.0.2 on Solaris X86

cheg01 at attbi.com cheg01 at attbi.com
Sun Jun 8 19:15:11 EDT 2003

I just  built Grass 5.0.2 from source on a laptop running Solaris 9 x86
using gcc 2.95.3 from the Solaris companion CD.
I disabled fftw, odbc, and opengl for this machine. The only issue was:

/src/display/devices/PNGdriver/Gmakefile needs an "-lm" tacked on the $(CC)
command line

The configuration was a bit complicated because the Solaris companion CD
installs everything under /opt/sfw instead of /usr/local. How do you
specify more than one "--with-includes=" directory for configure?