[GRASS5] r.terraflow not found...

Laura I. Toma laura at cs.duke.edu
Mon Jun 9 20:22:45 EDT 2003

It is easy to compile r.terraflow.  Go in the r.terraflow directory
<grass-src-dir>/src.contrib/DUKE/r.terraflow
and run bin/gmake5
This should compile two executables, r.terraflow and r.terraflow.short and
place them in
<grass-src-dir>/dist.<platform>/etc/bin/cmd/
To see them from grass5 you copy them to (or make symbolic links)
<grass-dir>/bin/grass5/

Check out also http://www.cs.duke.edu/geo*/terraflow/

Let me know if you have troubles.

-Laura