[GRASS5] 5.1 - Vector data and elevation information

Harald Wehr hwehr at hs-harz.de
Fri Mar 21 04:50:21 EST 2003

I just tried the new vector modules in grass51. You have done a really
good job! Congratulations. It is working very nice.

I have got a question about elevation information on a vector line. Will
it be possible to store elevation information on every node of a vector
line?

I have digitized some streets in 5.1. Additionally i have some point
data describing the elevation information of our region. Is it possible
to "merge" the elevation information into the edges of every vector line?

Thanks in advance

Harald