[GRASS5] [bug #1756] (grass) Invitation to Visit our stalls on Consumer Fair in Colombo

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Sat Mar 22 09:55:05 EST 2003

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=1756

Dear Fiends,

This is an unsolicited mail - not spam but a hearty invitation to
family & friends.

You are perhaps aware that Andhra Pradesh, INDIA is the leading
state in the Women Empowerment movement and we have 4.5 lakh SHGs
consisting 60 lakh women in thrift.  These groups are involved in
the production of various products related to food processing,
cotton sarees, silk sarees, dress made-ups, handloom goods,
handicrafts and several other products which can be seen from our
website http://dwcra.ap.nic.in.

 	We are now participating in the Consumer Fair scheduled to be
held during 3-12 Apr, 2003 organised at Srilanka Exhibition &
Convention Centre, 12, D.R.Wijewardena Mowatha, Colombo 10,
Srilanka.  You will be pleased to know that 15 rural women will be
displaying their products for sale.

 	I am reaching Colombo by 29th Mar, 2003 and would be staying in
Hotel Taj Samudra up to 15th Apr, 2003.  During this period, you
can contact me on Srilankan mobile number 072-168541.

Please send through email to my ID vchaturvedi at ap.nic.in with a
copy to vchaturvedi1 at rediffmail.com.
Kindly feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98493-98879 for any
further information you may require.

 	I am sure you will visit the consumer fair and visit our
stalls.

         I solicit your kind cooperation in extending this
invitation to all your staff members, who can take  advantage of
visiting the Consumer Fair and Purchasing the great artisan
products of Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.

 	Looking forward to meeting you.

 	Kind regards.

( NOTE: WE ARE SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR BUSINESS PARTNERS TO
MARKET THE PRODUCTS WE ARE EXHIBITING IN THE CONSUMER FAIR
IN SRILANKA.  PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO COMMUNICATE YOUR
WILLINGNESS.  I PROMISE TO MEET YOU IN COLOMBO AND ENTER IN
TO CONTRACT. LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR PARTNERSHIP ON WIN-WIN
BASIS.)

 From:
(V.CHATURVEDI)
Consultant,
O/o Commissionerate, WE&SE.
Govt.of Andhra Pradesh.
HYDERABAD.
Ph.Nos. 27612404/06/07 (109 Extn.)

Odomos - the only  mosquito protection outside 4 walls -
Click here to know more!
http://r.rediff.com/r?http://clients.rediff.com/odomos/Odomos.htm&&odomos&&wn

V CHATURVEDI,
CONSULTANT
COMMISSIONERATE OF
WOMEN EMPOWERMENT AND SELF EMPLOYMENT
& employment generation mission
MINISTRY OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH

PH:+91 40 27612040 mobitel:+91 98493 98879