[GRASS5] problem with G_get_null_value_row &/or mapset searches in my own program

Scott W Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Sat May 3 15:06:33 EDT 2003

cflow sounds like a good tool to know about, thanks.  I hadn't got to
checking whether or not those functions were even called.

My guess is that I've abused a pointer somewhere, or am somehow else
tramping on memory, leading to a misleading error.

I'll have to comb through my assignments looking for mistakes.

Thanks...

Scott