[GRASS5] i developed some module for vector files

Tomek Czerny tomekc01 at poczta.onet.pl
Sun May 11 14:01:15 EDT 2003

Hello
I created a module what I need for my diploma. It is a simple GIS/FM
module to
manage information of network (eg. computer network)
Visual inforamtion are storage in vector files and attribute data
in Database (PostgreSQL) and all facilities configuration are store in DB.
It was created in Grass5.0 because experimental version was
experimental. In the feature i want to implement it in experimental
version but now I have to finished my diploma until the middle of June,
now it doesn't work i wish to but  it is about 30% of my diploma.
My question is: How can i publish it ?
Tomasz Czerny
p.s forgive my english