[GRASS5] Release plan for 5.3.x

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Mon Nov 10 23:37:12 EST 2003

Hello Bernhard

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> Yes we need to get 5.3 released as soon as we can.
> So who is going to be the release manager?
> Paul could you do this?
>
> Maybe preparing an 5.3.0beta1 tarball?

I haven't read through all the e-mails following this so not sure if
somebody else volunteered. Yes I think I could do this as it comes down to
creating a tag in CVS and creating a source tar.gz Not too hard to do but
I am away from home right now and will be very busy when I get back so it
could be a week or two before I get down to it (allowing time to read all
the intervening e-mails to make sure I don't miss anything important)

Paul