[GRASS5] i.points and i.rectify question

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Nov 17 07:40:21 EST 2003

(cc grass5 list)

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 01:30:13PM +0100, Michael Barton wrote:
> Markus,
>
> This is helpful. Thanks much.
>
> The odd thing is that i.points3 is automatically built from source and
> shows up in the binaries too. However, AFAICT it only works correctly
> with i.rectify3 (i.e., creates a slightly different text file output
> from i.points using latlong coordinates regardless of the
> $GISBASE/location projection). But i.rectify3 is NOT automatically
> built and does not show up in the binaries. It seems like there should
> be both or neither.
>
> Cheers
>
> Michael Barton

OK, I have commented both image3 lib and i.points3 in the list
of default modules.

BTW: The image3 lib looks like crying for

 indent -nbad -bap -bbb -nbbo -nbc -br -bli1 -bls -cbi0 -ncdb -nce \
 -ci4 -cli0 -ncs -d0 -di0 -fc1 -nfca -hnl -i4 -ip4 -l80 -lc80 -lp -npcs \
 -pi4 -nprs -npsl -sbi0 -sc -nsob -ss -ts8

to polish the code.
Maybe there should be additionally added 'polishing comments' which
are pretty odd in the image3 lib.

Markus

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler at itc.it>       http://mpa.itc.it
ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica