[GRASS5] Re: binaries upload

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Wed Nov 19 14:09:18 EST 2003

OK, done.  The "bindist" target now creates a binary installer script
that has the full version in its filename instead of just $NAME_VER
("grass5").  Therefore there will be unique installers for 5.0.3,
5.3-cvs, etc.

I can't imagine how that would cause troubles for anyone, but am
copying this to the list just in case...

Scott Mitchell
smitch at mac.com