[GRASS5] strange tk.h problem

moovida_lists moovida at katamail.com
Thu Nov 20 06:20:19 EST 2003

Hy folks,
I got a real strange tk.h problem I never had before.

I run
./configure --prefix=/home/moovida/grass/the_grass/ --bindir=/home/moovida/
grass/bin/ --with-postgres-includes="/usr/include/pgsql/ /usr/include/pgsql/
server/" --with-motif --with-motif-includes=/usr/X11R6/include/ --with-gdal=/
usr/local/bin/gdal-config

and at the point of tcl/tk the following happens:

checking for location of Tcl/Tk includes...
checking for tcl.h... yes
checking for tk.h... no

and it stops.

Considering that tk.h is in /usr/include/ just like tcl.h is, I'm a bit lost
in space. It is just a check if the file exists, so I controlled permissions,
owner and whatever regarding to file integrity.

Did anyone ever encounter this problem?

Thanks, ciao
Andrea

University of Trento