[GRASS5] Bugs Status Report

Thierry Laronde tlaronde at polynum.org
Tue Oct 7 15:17:12 EDT 2003

Hello,

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 11:27:26AM +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> As you can see from this stats,
> we need more help with classifying wishs and bugs
> in addition to fix them.

Is it possible (on request) to forward bugs to "maintainers" of
some applications. I mean to forward general bugs to the developers
list and, for example, to forward bugs related to :

v.(in|out).dxf
pg.in.dbf

to myself since I have started to work on these and wish to
"maintain" them (till a complete rewrite for the DXF utils, and a...
drop for pg.in.dbf [seems more simple to work on unified DB access via
DBMI])?

Cheers,
--
Thierry Laronde (Alceste) <tlaronde at polynum.org>