[GRASS5] Licensing problem

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Oct 8 11:07:11 EDT 2003

Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 01:55:15AM +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
>
> > If nobody objects I probably will
>                                     move the
> >       directory ./src/raster/r.agnps50
> >       and the following files
> >               ./html/html/r.agnps50.run.html,v
> >               ./html/html/r.out.agnps.html,v
> >               ./html/html/r.agnps50.input.html,v
> >               ./html/html/r.agnps50.view.html,v
> >
> >       into src.nonGPL/agnps/
>
> Done now.
> We could move it back if the license situation should clarify in the future.

Bernhard,

this should be OK and I suggest to keep it there. It is an old version
of
AGNPS and there are better versions now available (linked with
proprietary GIS).
I will try to get some advice from Bernie Engel on what to do with it -
if anybody has
any plans to further develop it or use it, please let me know.

Helena